Ticket Prices, New Farm Cinemas
Five Star Cinemas offers great value ticket prices so you can experience quality cinema entertainment more often. Select films screen in our full service luxury Premium Rooms (Gold & Royal) with food and drink service to your seat.
|Standard Cinemas||General Admission||The |
|Adult||$17.00 ||$12.00 |
|Student / Concession / Healthcare||$14.00 ||$12.00 |
|Child (Ages 3 - 13 years)||$12.00 ||$12.00|
|Seniors (Over 60 years)||$12.00||$12.00|
|Gold & Royal Rooms||General Admission||The |
|Adult||$20.00 ||$16.00 |
|Student / Concession / Healthcare||$16.00 ||$16.00 |
|Child (Ages 3 - 13 years)||$16.00 ||$16.00|
|Seniors (Over 60 years)||$16.00||$16.00|
The Elizabeth Picture Theatre's Royal Rooms, New Farm Cinemas & Red Hill Cinemas' Gold Rooms feature luxurious reclining armchairs.
- 3D Films incur a $2 Surcharge. 3D Glasses are an additional $2 on top of the original ticket price and 3D surcharge and can only be purchased at the box office.
- Concession prices are valid only to patrons who hold a valid full-time student, Government issued pensioner or Government issued senior card.
- Ticket prices are subject to change without notice
- Tickets are sold on a no refund or exchange basis unless required by law. These conditions are agreed to upon purchase. Your credit card will be charged for the full price of the ticket and booking fee.
- Star Club Members rate is valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
- Patrons may be required to produce photographic identification in order to gain admission to MA15+ and R rated films
- The ticket prices in the above schedule are not applicable for special screenings, events and film festivals.
- Ticket prices may be subject to a premium during school holidays and on public holidays.
- Discount Tuesday pricing not valid on public holidays and Valentine’s Day.
- Complimentary tickets NOT VALID for Gold/Royal Room sessions, Friday & Saturday nights after 5pm, special events, film festivals, public holidays, school holidays, 'No Free List' (NFT) films, or during the first week of a film's release.